We are looking for a skilled Machine Learning engineer to work for our client, an innovative Silicon Valley company whose platform is used by Airbnb, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor for our client who was chosen by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of 2015’s Brilliant 100 Companies.
You will work from Sofomo’s headquarters in Wroclaw. You will be integrated into the client’s Silicon Valley engineering team. This is not a project-based position. This is a full-time, long-term position with the opportunity to travel to the client’s office in Silicon Valley two times per year.
You will be responsible for implementing machine learning and predictive modeling techniques that will have a major impact on the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for smart machine learning engineers who want autonomy and the freedom to turn their big data ideas into reality.
- Implement machine learning and predictive modeling techniques (e.g. recommending content to users & ranking content to users based on multiple variables).
- Tune SQL queries for Redshift/Hadoop.
- Analyze data and performance of data products.
- Implementing machine learning and predictive modeling techniques (e.g. recommending content to users & ranking content to users based on multiple variables).
- Commercial machine learning experience, not just academic or research experience.
- Experienced in machine learning techniques.
- Experience with a variety of Big Data tech, distributed machine learning and computing frameworks (S3, Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Experienced in creating high-performance algorithms, prototypes and predictive models.
- Experience with deploying solutions in AWS
- Experience with Python data science ecosystem - Pandas, SciPy, scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.Experience with full-stack development, building large distributed systems and large scale data pipelines
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.